Online Application Process Opens
for Renewing AND New Families on:
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
12:00 noon (links will not be “active” until this date and time)
STUDENTS AND FAMILIES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA EVERY YEAR:
1) Families must reside in Charlotte and/or Mecklenburg County
2) Families must qualify for the Federal Free and Reduced Meal Program
3) Children must be attending K-8th grade during the year of funding
4) Children must be entering Kindergarten or transferring from a public school
- Scholarship amounts are determined by the family’s size and income, and the school’s tuition amount; the maximum award per child is $2,500.
- Each family is required to contribute at least $500 every year toward the children’s educations; we’re giving them a hand up, not a hand out.
- Each family/child must re-qualify every year to continue funding.
RENEWING applicants click here ONLY if your family is CURRENTLY receiving a CSF-C scholarship in 2016-2017.
NEW applicants click here ONLY if your family is applying for a NEW scholarship.